If the Herald on Sunday actually felt the need to be responsible and report the truth and the whole truth...Laws' ladies trade blows
1. For starters - i am not Laws' lady. I am in a loving, stable, committed and long term relationship with a wonderful man and have been for a year. I did not date Laws last year. Debbie Brown - on the other hand - has just finished dragging her most recent partner - who happened to be a married man - though a court case.
2. The papers that i have been served do not allege that i defamed anyone. They are full of lies and denials but they do not allege defamation. I have never been taken to court over defamation and i am confident that i won't be this time either - because i have not lied.
3. We did not fall out over comments made on my blog. We fell out because i could not handle having the poison that is Debbie Brown in my life. I could not handle the suicide attempts over married men, the drunken behaviour, the terminal victim like mentality that she lives with, or her mental health issues. I would have liked to have known how to help Debbie with these issues - but i didn't - so i cut her out of my life in a form of self preservation.
4. I never made any comments that identified them prior to being served papers this week. I was not going to be bullied by these two and remove things from my blog that i had a right to write about.
5. I never claimed that Debbie Brown had a relationship with Laws. I did not make one comment when they were seen together. I couldn't care less who Laws is in a relationship with and my only concern re Debbie's relationships is that i hope she doesn't pick another married friend of mine. Debbie's harassment of me started long before she was ever seen out with Laws.
The Herald on Sunday should be ashamed of that lazy attempt at reporting.
Regardless of that though - i am glad that they have publicised this. More people will now read about it and see just how far one vindictive woman will go in order to damage the life of someone that she feels has rejected her.
This is the second court case that Madeleine Flannagan has represented Debbie Brown in - for free- since she became a lawyer in December. The first case was with a former partner of Debbie's. As Debbie was leaving the court after that case was finished she advised her last victim that she was gunning for me next. I received a phone call from that man warning me that she had said this.
Madeleine Flannagan is abusing her position of power by representing Debbie Brown for free- enabling her to continue to bully and harass people that do not want her in their lives.
Here is a list of the posts that i have done - starting from the beginning of this drama.
1. You are a translator - in this post i advise that i have received a warning letter to remove something from my blog from Simon Buckingham. What exactly he wants me to remove - i have no idea but he threatens to have my blog removed from the internet and have my right to be on the internet removed from me. I do not name Madeleine Flannagan or Debbie Brown in this post. I assume that they have enlisted the help of Simon Buckingham because he is cheap, Debbie probably knows him from Nzdating, and Madeleine cannot be her own lawyer. Considering i have never named these women, and had only written about them a couple of times in relation to things that had happened in my life and experiences that i had - in a very generic way that no one would have been able to identify them - i refused to remove anything i had written. Over the next couple of days i observe the amount of time Debbie is spending on my blog and write about this however i did not identify her.
2. I have just been served papers - I write about being served papers. I still do not name these women and instead refer to Debbie as the nickname that i have given her after she threatened me with a class action law suit several times - Erin Brokovich.
3 Don't be a Fool - 1 - After being up all night reading Debbie's psychotic lies - i finally name her. The lies in her affidavit that can so easily be proven to be lies upset me very much. The fact that Madeleine Flannagan - who is supposedly a Christian - would allow such lies to be filed in a sworn affidavit upset me. I came to the conclusion that i was being bullied because these two women knew that i do not have the means to defend myself. I show an example of the kind of comment that has been left on my blog non stop by Debbie over the past 18 months and how she has blamed her daughter for those comments. I provide an example of proof of the relationship that i had with Debbie's daughter and why i do not believe that her daughter was making those comments.
4. Lies number 1 and 2 - I decide that my only way to fight this - and for the truth to come out is to refute Debbie Brown and Madeleine Flannagan's allegations one by one - so i scanned parts of their affidavits and start proving that they are liars. I have included proof that Debbie Brown did threaten to slash someone's throat on a public blog, as well as the fact that i did not drink on the night in question and that anything i wrote in the blog post that she has assumed is about her - was true and correct - despite her lies denying this in a sworn affidavit.
5. Lie number 3 - this is the easiest lie of Debbie's to disprove. I never released any correspondence to the media. The media were unaware of any relationship until Laws made it public - and this was reported in the media at the time. Today's drama would suggest that i am not the one who is a media whore.
6. Lie number 4 - Debbie lies and implies that after i rejected her friend request on Facebook - that i sent an unsolicited email to her then partner (who she has since dragged through the court system as well thanks to her access to free lawyer Madeleine Flannagan) trying to break them up. That is absolutely false. She purposely omits the fact that he emailed me, that she is aware of that email, and all i did was respond saying that i did not agree with him cheating on his partner and i felt that Debbie was dangerous. That was and is my honest opinion.
7. Busy Day Ahead for Me - After waking up to 21 psychotic and abusive comments on my blog i decided to continue to defend myself against Debbie's harassment and bullying. I express my concern for the fact that the legal system can be used like this by a vindictive woman and her lawyer friend. I show a pattern of behaviour on Debbie Brown's part.
8 Finally - i express my relief at the prospect of cyber laws changing. Had i been able to go to the police regarding Debbie Brown's harassment of me 18 months ago - the issue would not have gotten to the stage that it got to this week.
Debbie Brown is a vindictive and nasty woman who has access to a free lawyer and is using that to further harass me because i could not handle having her drama in my life. Because of that rejection Debbie has not left me alone for the last 18 months. I have put up with constant abusive comments on my blog, fake facebook profiles stalking me, threatening phone calls, her attempting to resume our friendship then exploding with rage when i declined.
This is legal bullying and harassment.
No one has the right to tell me what i can and cannot write about on my blog when i am not naming anyone and am just writing about personal experiences.
Despite the fact that the Herald on Sunday have reported this in such an irresponsible and incorrect way - i am glad that they have reported it.
I will not spend time or money on this when i have 3 children to feed and my studies to concentrate on. That is what Debbie and Madeleine want and i am not going to give them what they want. The happier my life has gotten over the last 18 months - the more enraged Debbie has become. I will not allow her to have an impact on my education, my future, or my ability to put food on the table every night.
No one should have to put up with this kind of harassment. No one.
You are witnessing a very real threat to freedom of speech in New Zealand.